Wednesday, September 30, 2020

September 30, 2020

 Three weeks ago I was invited to be interviewed for a podcast having to do with technology and the church during the COVID pandemic. Because I wanted to be prepared, I asked you to give me your thoughts to a few questions the interviewer had given me ahead of time.

As it turns out, I was only asked one scripted question as we spent most of the time discussing how the liturgy was/is impacted during this time We finished up by talking about a few blessings and challenges.

All in all it was a good conversation that lasted about 35 minutes.

So today, your Wednesday Word is an all-audio event. Click the link to listen, or copy and paste into your web browser.

https://lakelandsinstitute.com/?powerpress_pinw=1140-podcast


No comments:

Post a Comment