Wednesday, September 26, 2018

September 26, 2018


Breath

If you are one of those people who looks forward to waking up to the Wednesday Word in your inbox, my apologies.

September has been one busy month; not only at St. John's, but in my household as well. Besides everything going on at church, by now you have heard that Joelene and I purchased a home (it's over by the Elk's Lodge). I won't bore you with all the details, but just know that we are done moving for a long time.

The weekend of the move I had a football game in Hancock on Friday, and a wedding in Hancock Saturday. Move or not, life goes on.

Work has been hectic. Home life has been hectic. And I know I'm not alone in feeling stressed, pulled, always moving. Many people are dealing with their own personal hecticity (yes, I made that up).

So wherever you are in your own life, whatever stresses you are under, however many different directions you are feeling pulled . . . take some time . . . slow down . . . breath.

Because, really, life works better when we remember to breath.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment